Bewertungen (4.026)This was my last order prior to Coldest Blocking me for asking to resolve incorrect order item being sent and I was not able to enter the Buyers GiveAway despite purchasing 2 cups. By the way the this order came with the bittom corner of the cup box crushed but unable to resolve it as Coldest Blocks buyers that ask questions and wants what they ordered. Came exactly as shown. Amazing prices! Will absolutely buy from again! Came exactly as shown. Amazing prices! Will absolutely buy from again! Came exactly as shown. Amazing prices! Will absolutely buy from again! Came exactly as shown. Amazing prices! Will absolutely buy from again! Came exactly as shown. Amazing prices! Will absolutely buy from again! Came exactly as shown. Amazing prices! Will absolutely buy from again! why am I buying more tumblers every day? because they are the best and everyone I know needs one. great deals and fun shows. fast shipping, too. These 24oz tumblers are freakin BEAUTIFUL!!!! So glad I found y’all! Absolutely love them💕 Plus the extra attachments and quick ship WOW 🤯 TYSM💕💕 Cup is set to last longer than average on hot or cold items and it’s not accurate. It is also extremely heavy compared to a Stanley or Lululemon style cup Tysm for the cute keychain, now I have to have all 100 of them 😂. Received my package, there was a little damage to the package, but the boxes were unharmed and no damage to contents. Super entertaining shows, with great hosts and some fantastic deals. I have found my favorite cup and tell everyone about them. Great item and shipped quickly Thank you so much my husband loves his new cup Will definitely purchase sheets again. Definitely buying sheets again. My favorite Christmas tumbler.... so far...... Haven’t opened yet, 1 for my SIL and the other for me, we will wait and open together lol, I just know we both will be thrilled with what we get!