Bewertungen (264)Awesome Show! Great prices! Fast shipping! Thank you! great show and host and cards Incredible seller - definitely buying from Coldlampincards again!!! Everything was packaged perfect! No card received but I’m sure it was probably a USPS issue. Whatnot was no help. Tough break
great price. great card. well packaged. fast shipping perfect, fast shipping and great packaging. Great lots, really appreciate this seller! A++ Great show! Awesome Host!! Fast shipping! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Neatly packaged and quickly shipped Great packaging and well shipped! Great Seller, Great Card and thanks for the givvy !!! Great show and packaging. Thanks for the opportunity ✊🏼
Great show…great seller…awesome cards…cards came in super fast…very well packaged for delivery….
Greatly appreciate the love sent also…. Thank you Thanks so much! Appreciate the kind review. Hope to see you again soon. Great cards at great prices
Great seller and a great person to chat and deal with I Freaking love this card...I appreciate you...ONELOVE family Was a great score and glad it found its way to your PC. Thanks for the nice review. Great price and great packaging! awesome cards my friend and fast shipping. looking forward to your future streams