Bewertungen (18)Very nice & helpful small business owner! I definitely will be back to buy more. Thank you! 😊 It’s not a real needoh I wasn’t happy about it at all. I had a kid that was looking forward to it and was very upset that it wasn’t real
Hi Lisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We aim to be fully transparent and include in our description that this like a NeeDoh-style fidget rather than name-brand NeeDoh. We’re sorry for any confusion and disappointment this caused your child. Love it. Great pricing and love what I bought. I recommend this seller and product. Plus I even got this a day early, Yay! Absolutely fake item even tho the picture shows an authentic one
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We aim to be fully transparent by noting in the description that this is a 'like-NeeDoh' style item rather than the official brand. Picture looks way bigger than actual product. My slime came and was the size of a nickel. Poor marketing
Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear the slime wasn't the size you anticipated. We do our best to list exact dimensions and ounces in the description and show items during live streams, but we truly appreciate the note and will make sizing references even clearer! Fake Squishy Dumplings but price was unbeatable and very friendly seller. Will order again ☺️ this was amazing experience and the packaging is beautiful and way better than I expected I'm so happy thank you so much!Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for supporting me! The seller is amazing and she has good prices in fidgets right now. I would highly recommend buying from the seller. Her ice cube fidgets are soft and smell so good! The butter squishies are a must for those looking for butter slow risers. And the slime is buttery soft. Thank you so much for supporting my business and for the kind words. I’m so glad you love it!