Bewertungen (49.599)Packaging was amazing, Delivery took a bit longer than expected
Books arrived that day & are in great shape!! Thank you so much for the comic! Perfect condition! My first time doing the live NCBD. I learned some things. I’ll do better next time. Awesome selection. Fast shipping, well packaged. Items in great condition. Highly recommend this seller. Awesome show with Goob good deals and books. Best packaging and quick delivery thanks guys book was in beautiful condition. received the book quickly, and it was very well packaged. will definitely be a return customer. Sellers are fantastic, Ernie is great! Shipping is some of the quickest I have experienced! Very well ran machine, especially during NCBDs! 110% recommend!! Packaged well, great condition, thank you!! Packaged well, great condition, thank you!! Packaged well, great condition, thank you!! Never disappointed! These people are top notch! The quality and variety of titles is awesome. Can’t say enough about them. amazing seller super fast shipping Always a good show!! Sweet books!! great packaging and very quick will like always buy again Great show and great books. Fast shipping and packed well. Thank you!!