Bewertungen (400)Probably one the best transactions I’ve had on this app. Made a large order as part of my first time buying, and everything showed up exactly like expected. All cards, even the $25.00 card I paid $8.00 for showed up, when some streamers switch and swap when you get a steal, concon came through! I’ll 100% be back again! Thank you so much for the amazing review! 🙏 I’m glad everything arrived as expected and that you got some steals! We really appreciate you trusting ConConCards for your first purchase, and we’d love to have you back again! 🔥 Great seller, super fast shipping! Super hella deals after deals well taken care of your buyers Nice cards!! Very fast delivery!! fast shipping.. great packaging..great show Perfect. Great stream Great buys. Great packaging Thanks for the feedback and orders!🤝 Came in perfect condition GREAT YOUNG STREAMERS, CHECK THEM OUT!Appreciate the feedback 💯🫡 Packaged well and shipped as shown Fast shipping, good cards and doesn’t lie. Will keep buying from That’s great to hear, thank you for all you support! Great seller. Easy to negotiate with, fast shipping Good I overpayed but that’s on me !! Good streamerOverpay? Never heard of it in my shows. 😆😂 Ran a bunch of auctions starting at $1 and I purchased about 6 cards, and he cancelled the 2 that I actually got good deals on and he made an excuse that the card was damaged. Not true. Please message before leaving negative feedback. I ran a card at $1 and when I hit start auction an error message saying “your session timed out” was a lag bid watch the video receipt it was a glitch. Now I would still ship the card but I ended up running it later without realizing you “won” that auction. Fast Shipping and Properly Packaged