Bewertungen (1.201)Absolutely incredible seller! Purchase with confirmation knowing it will be a first class experience! Fast delivery! AAAAA+++++ Great show and cards! Fast shipping! Tyvm! Really good stream. Will definitely buy again. Fast shipping. Well packaged. Thanks cards came in great shape and excellent packaging The items were shipped fast and packed well. I really like all the cards I received and I will buy again. I got one card I payed for 2 Great transaction packaged well AWESOME STREAM 🔥 GREAT CARDS AND SELLER 😎🫡A++ I have made several purchases from these guys. They’re always fast and delivery. They are always well packaged and the cards are extremely clean. I continue to rate this company and A+ A+ A+ and we’ll do business with them. Any chance I get Packaged super well, awesome cards as well!! Fantastic seller! Fast delivery! Highly recommend! AAAAA+++++ One card missing from the order. Refund issued. Arrived in perfect condition! Thank you! awesome deal on some great cards, will definitely order again in the future. Great sellers fast shipping