Bewertungen (290)Thank you very much great seller fast shipping and everything arrived exactly as described/shown Fantastic seller, awesome singles at a great price! Also very nice room music, come catch a stream hang out! Always packed securely and fast to ship. Owned operated in the USA. Just like your granddaddy! Top notch seller! Love your streams man! I can’t believe it’s not butter! Dude amazing stream love the breaks love your music man can’t wait for another you reading this chat follow this man amazing show amazing community and amazing dude thank you sir for being here and always helping out Love my stuff. Looking forward to your next show!!!! 🫶🏼 Great streamer I will definitely buy more 👍👍👍👍 Great playable cards in perfect condition. Thank you I enjoy your shows very much. Thanks for the cards and the awesome job packaging. You're such an awesome streamer and person! 🫶🏼 this room is top notch. He makes you feel and home and will treat you right. I stop in Everytime is see him on. if he can read these. Thanks for taking care of me man!crackedpackcardsVerkäufer
You are most welcome! Great selection of cards. Beautiful art. Very friendly stream. Love it here. Quick to answer any questions and have it shipped! Card came quickly and undamaged! Thank you again sir, will be back for more cards in the future! the show was good but never got it through shipping (I blame the male men/women)crackedpackcardsVerkäufer
I wish you had contacted me before hand so I could have gotten you another card. And why give a 1 star on packaging when it never arrived? Thank you for the givvy man love the music and the show I can’t wait for the next one bookmark all up and I can’t wait great show with a great deals!