Bewertungen (526)Super cute prints !! Would definitely buy again!! Thank you so much. Love them! beautiful items, love the dress kit and fast shipping This dress is going to look beautiful in my Horse Journal along with the rest of the horse goodies. I absolutely love everyone of my items. The kits look even better in person. The packaging was absolutely wonderful. It was packaged so well I will definitely order from this seller again.thank you. I'm so happy you lived it all. The clearest digitals that I have gotten from Whatnot☺️thank you. its all about printer which is corporate and highest quality paper. i love them too. Thank you for all the great items and the givey!!❤️ Lora My sheet of butterflies was all bent but other than that the rest is great!im sorry to hear that. Did you contact the post office. I package everything very well. If they were not usable I can send you another butterfly. let me know. I have no control over post office. Such beautiful items!! Love them! Topnotch junk journal kit! I can’t wait to create this one!! The prayer cards I purchased are beautiful! They will make great additions to the faith journals that I am building. Thank you! I just love these digital pockets!! Highly recommend Craftersoutpost. You will NOT be disappointed!!! 🤍🤍🤍 I have purchaed many things from crafter's outpost. and her handmade items, gorgeous dresses. and journals are amazing!, Her giveaway that I won was also lovely. I would highly recommend her! Always has something new and different. I love shopping here thank you Beautiful glad you like it. thank you Thank you and thanks for the extra goodies! Omg, the prints are gorgeous in person tysm they’re amazingly beautiful 💕 Tysm for my free givey, they’re beautiful 🌸