Bewertungen (265)You’re the best!! Thank you so much!! You really are the greatest and far too generous!! Cant wait for your next show!! Thank you so much! One the best sellers here on whatnot!! Always awesome deals and great items. Shipping was very fast and well packaged!! Highly recommend this seller!! Check her out!! As always thank you...🚢🎖️🏅 Everything packaged well and shipped fast, appreciate you!🤙 You’re the best!!!! Thank you!! ..✨..Thank You for the..Very Nice Givvy..💫..💫..✨…….. Amazing items always the best veteran I know The most amazing veteran I know. Can we get her some more support on this platform? Such an awesome seller!! Thank you for your patience and great selection of goodies!! 💫..Thank You..much for the Very Nice Stickers..and Gold..Givvy..Wow…✨..✨..🌟..🌟..💫…………! Awesome giveaway! Thank you very much!! 100% One of the best on Whatnot. Thank you for your support. I appreciate you As always thank you for the deals...🚢🎖️🏅Anytime Sailor thank you for your continued support.