Bewertungen (4.655)worse 26 bucks I ever spent Cards came safely and in a timely manner Got the card but undisclosed damage on the back huge dimple all cards and hits arrived safe and sound, ty!! Great show. Great cards. Great purchase. Great shipping. Highly recommend. Fast shipping appreciate the giveaway
thank you very much for the cards and the 5 Dinos. hit some good cards out of em. thank you got waiting for me. the shipping and packaging was excellent as always. great show on what not people check him out. appreciate ya brother They display the givvys but lure you into purchasing before any of them might even be given. Givvy I received was junk. You might as well kepted it & saved on shipping. Just saying but thanks I guess1. You complain about something I give away for free 😂😂
2. It’s not a deception. If you could use just a tiny portion of your brain you could easily figure out in the SHOW NOTES that I stated it would be given away when we hit our goal.
Holy entitlement
Have a good one Fast shipping great show!?
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thanks again I appreciate you guys Insane fast shipping- perfect condition of cards
Amazing as always. Best in WhatNot history. Thanks again!!! Love these rip n ships… too bad I suck at them. Lol highly recommend Bro gave me a raiders card 4 stars!!
Thank you for the fast shipping Great seller, received cards quickly and in good condition. Thank you!