Bewertungen (784)I received everything packaged well even more beautiful in person and timely. Loved it all. great items, great packaging,thank you love my items and it was all packaged well and arrived quickly!💕 My necklace is absolutely gorgeous🫶 Love all my new vintage jewelry. Always enjoy your shows and the chat between you and the buyers. Thank you! Will continue to support your shows.❤️ Amazing seller!! 💕💕💕 It was such a pleasure doing business with you, and I absolutely love my beautiful items! Thank you so much for the fast shipping, secure and thoughtful packaging, and truly exceptional customer service. Everything arrived perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Highly recommend! 🥰
Love my new vintage jewelry. Love the chat during your shows. So much fun!!!Thank you.😊 Thank you for all my pretties. Thank you for taking care and wrapping them.Real real good.Nothing was damaged and nothing was broke.Thank you so much. Love my trinket boxes thank you!! 🔥🔥 Great shows and quick delivery! Great packing and I love you included an invoice. Thank you so Much!!!! Item is even better in person! I love it! Thank you for the gift. I highly recommend. I got all my pretty jewelry that I bought from you. I am so happy. It's just gorgeous and I love every piece of it. Thank you, dazzy. I love her shows, fun to be in, and great jewelry!! She’s one of those must-join shows!. Thank you, Daazy!! Lovely piece, thank you so much✨❤️ Spectacular pieces, such sparkly brooches, plus a lovely host! Thank you! Thank you for the jewelry. .