Bewertungen (615)Secure packaging, willing to work with customer, overall good experience! Shipped really fast and arrived just as fast. This game is FIREEEE got here fast and works great!! Great seller, packaged really well and delivered super fast! Played one game with it and I think the money is worth it. It feels brand new, tho the color did seem a bit off to me it’s still a great controller. Fast and chill. May bundle another up again bro thx Could use a few less stickers on it 😂 But no it came in great condition works great. It was for a gift for somebody and came earlier than expected, so very happy with this! Thanks for the Very Fast Shipping!!! Great games for a Great Price!! 🪄✨thank you so much great 📦📫💯👍🤝✨ Great games in great condition. Shipped quick too! I love the design of them Excellent selection of games and accessories for all consoles. Excellent quality products and service. Thank you so much for the three game and for one of thme being free I didnt even realized that u till I got them and all three play and run so will be back for more games. Thank you once I got the game I put it into my ps2 and started gaming ahh missed this game .thank you hard to find game!!! awesome seller Great condition, fast shipping, and well packaged! Fantastic deals and customer service! Great great shop! Thank you!