Bewertungen (47)Repeat customer. Love this streamer. Lots of fun and fair prices. Did not know I won something best price I've seen on these chases! great deal! Great price!!!! Finally got the last pop I need for collection Fantastic and Quick Shipping!
USPS completely destroyed the box my item was shipped in, and yet, the dabearscollection safely packaged the order with bubble wrap and care so my funko pop came in great condition. Not only that, I got my brook one piece wanted funko at an unbeatable price! Definitely recommend checking this seller out. Appreciate the great packaging and quality! will be buying again soon Fast shipping, bomb-proof packaging, and a killer deal. What more could you want? Highly recommend! Everything was packed super secure, highly recommend Overall 10/10 experience! Fast shipping and great packaging! ✨
packaging was above reproach thanks again for even thinking bout selling the joker pop it will be well taken care of The Funko pops are great! Shipping was fast and packaging was top quality. Definitely will buy from again!