Bewertungen (226)Excellent service and delivery! I even got a little something extra in my pack!! Free pack for first purchase was nice! Thanks! Awesome givvys, great show Cards came exactly as described, packaged well and even threw in 2 mags! Awesome seller 🙏 Super fast delivery, good packaging, and even a much appreciated bonus item. Thank you so much! Awesome guys, awesome show, perfect packaging. Will be buying more Got into break and had 2 spots, got skunked but they sent me a few packs to rip on them! I really appreciate it guys. Class act and best of luck to you and your daughter. The best and most fun breaks around! Cards came quick and shipped safely. Thank you! The best breakers on Whatnot!!!! amazing cards.. wicked nice packaging. A+ seller all the way!!!! Best seller period that’s why I buy so much from his breaks! Best seller on whatnot period and it’s not even close! Awesome seller one of if not the best seller on whatnot! 5star shipping and packaging! Had good time! Learned lot how to do this, wished your show was subtitled for deaf Thats a great ide that I’ve never thought about, but will look into. Wonder if it could keep up with a southern accent! Perfect card and seller gave two additional for free ! Great seller Best whatnot seller fastest shipping seriously one of the best if not the best The most fun show on the app! Packaged great. Came quickly