Bewertungen (735)Love all my scoops I have ever bought on this cute shop ! Follow & bookmark friends .. Don’t miss out ❌🤍❌🤍🔥💕💋 The best cutest items & scoops follow my sistaaaaa everyone she’s awesome! ❌🤍❌🤍🔥✨💕 Thank you for my Yara hair oil and my givy. Thank you I received everything in good condition very satisfied with my first purchase So happy you love all your items my friend 🩷🩷🎀🎀🎀🎀 🌼🌼🌼 amazing new items thank you so much🌼🌼🌼Thank you for always supporting me 🩷 Products exactly as described and shown. Fun and positive show Love shopping with Daishop! 💕 Her lippy scoops are my FAVORITE! 💄✨ it’s always so fun seeing what you get! 😍 thank you, my friend. Excellent packaging, fresh bean everything was perfect as always.🎉💕🌼🌼🌼 beautiful jewelry ✨️ thank you so much 💋 fast shipping and great packaging 📦 🩷👑 Absolutely gorgeous and cool!💓 Wonderful!! tysm ❤️ Tysm for supporting my shop 💖 Best lip products!!I love you Sarabooooo🩷🩷🎀🎀💞💞💞 my beautiful friend love all of your stuff and my order is always perfect. Very fast shipping.❤️ Love the Lippy scoops!! Thank for your support ✨💞🌼 Quick shipper! Quality items. Thanks you! Amazing lippy bundles and thanks for the buyers givy. It is awesome!! Thanks for the lippy scoops and I love the bracelets. I’m so happy you love your items. Thank you !😊 Great seller. I love my scoop of Lippies.Thank you for the free gift.💕💕💕