Bewertungen (269)Awesome shows and selection of items! Items were packaged well and shipping was quick! Thank you so much! Always a blast shopping your shows girl. The vibe is wonderful. I will continue to come back and shop. 5 ⭐️ I’m so happy with purchase so worth it💗💗💋 definitely purchasing more in the future!!! BEST SELLER ON THIS APP HANDS DOWN!!! super detailed and sweet seller made sure my items got to me very quickly. Everything is darling! Thank you! Thank you for the fast shipping! I love shopping with you! Great deals and cute inventory! ☺️🌸💜🫶🏻 It’s so cute and got here fast Super happy with my purchase! Shipping was quick! Thank you so much! :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! 😊 Thank you so much for the awesome items I got. Love them all. 🥰Amazing seller 💫with lots of items at great buys. Everyone bookmark and give her a follow to catch her shows 🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸 Awww, Sooo adorable! Thank you ever so much! Fast Shipping. Great Inveentory! A++ Love my baby so much Ty I appreciate you and love your show 🫶🏻❤️🌸 Always Great Deals, Happy Customer and can’t wait until her next show to shopping. My items are always carefully packaged 🫶🏼 Thank you for everything 😁💯 Ty so much!! I love all my goodies and it was such a joy shopping with you!! 🥰 i love it thank you so much!!! arrived super fast and packaged nicely!!! thank you so much😊😊😊 Awwww, Adorableness!! Thank you so much! 💞 A++ Awesome seller with such great items! The shipping was fast and the box was soooo well packaged, super smart to include some of the smaller items inside the big Migo box! Appreciate you so much 🥰thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words. 🥰 Good packing & lov the items. Clearly there were some issues. Seller was very nice. Out of her hands. ho I received my order its prefect super cute I love it 😀 💗 💕 😍 💖 💓 thank you... thank you for my order its perfect i totally love it!!!! so adorable 😍 💖