Bewertungen (1.974)Thank you so very much! 💖💖💖 Awesome with a lovely note! Omg! I’m so sorry!! Thank you so much for including it! Great magnets! I love them!! Packaging made it seem like I was getting a pretty present. Thanks so much! Absolutely love watching her shows and appreciate my give away so much! Love her seller supports as well! Can’t recommend her enough!😊 Thank you! Such lovely happy mail. I learned alot from watching your show. Are the butterfly's and flowers stickers? or transfers? They are beautiful Excellent and informative seller. Thank you! As always , my friend , love love your chat shows as much as your selling shows ! You bring so much to the table for us ! Enjoy the info , the stories, the laughs ! Thank you for my lovely ephemera!!!!! 🫶✨✨🐝 Thank you! The giveaway is lovely! Thank you! It was packaged so nicely. Also thank you for the little extras! Very cute and thoughtful of you! See you soon.
Great seller! And great seller support 🤗 Exactly the kind of happy mail I was hoping for! Arrived safely and brought a little extra flair with it. 💕 I love your style Daisy Lane 🌸 I love the linens. Will be using them in my fall and Easter decor. Thank you, I love them!!! Got my card & stickers !!! Always always love my Happy Mail from this lady ! And love her shoes !!! And her knowledge ‼️👏🏻👏🏻🫶🌼🌼🌼👏🏻🐝🐝🐝 Loved my stickers and ephemera!! Thanks Again!! Sher is an Amazing person and we have learned so much from her! These vintage minis were too spectacular to resist! They all came impeccably packaged and extremely fast. I Highly Recommend all Daisylane shows and items!!! RaRa_Rescued_Relics 🩵 Thx for the givvy Sher!! 💜 One of the most amazing sellers on this site!! Everything even the smallest of items is always packaged with care. Amazing products, great seller!!