Bewertungen (1.023)Great Figs. Dakota did it again. Thank you! great products as always thank you very much 🙏 I appreciate all that you provide for all collectors and just your every day fan buff outhere thank you again. ps. UUMMMMMAAAANNNNNGAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I found a huge box at the door,
And I opened it up on the floor.
With Big Daddy V,
It’s pure ecstasy,
Two Viscera's and longing for more! Dakotaaaa coming in clutch with an amazing show and dealskis! Always awesome! Thanks for the cards! Kota delivers the greats as usual. Thanks brother WHAT A GOAT fast shipping btw THANK YOU DAKOTAAAA YOUR THE BEST, and threw in some free CARDSSSS Thank you!!! Received my package today, everything was perfect!! Might be the Greastest wrestling card I’ve ever received! Thank you!! I open the box and the boys were already fighting. Dibiase had The Kid in a head scissors, lots of grunting going on. My only choice was to break it up and schedule an unsanctioned match at Taboo Tuesday. DAKOTAAAA THANK YOU! THE MAN 🙏👊 Great deals fast shipping Awesome seller. Thank you for throwing in the extra! Dakotaaaaa!! One of the best wrestling figure sellers in the app! awesome shows great figs and on time delivery couldn't ask for more. Was def an awesome set. You're a legend Dakota!!