Bewertungen (1.822)Love my items! Amazing seller! Fast shipping! Fun shows! ♥️ Awesome seller. Thank you 🙏 Best seller. And she’s cute ❤️❤️❤️ Awwww DFF 🪶 🩵4️⃣
Youuuuu L I T E R A L L Y made my wholeeee day!
Thank you for the TWEETest crafty care package
E
V
E
R
!!!!!!
I’m still smiling from ear to ear 💝
xoxo
🐥 💡 🌍 3️⃣ 🙏🏽 🙇🏽♀️ Most fun box to open ever! So creative and talented! Love her junk journal packs! So much goodness in one box! 📦 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much for the givvy and stickers!!!! Fast shipping, wonderful items, and one of the sweetest people I know! Thank you so much, Dana!🥰🥰 Dana is such fun! Fast shipping, great items. Everything I have received has been packed very well and arrives in great condition! Awesome seller! TYSM for my Starbucks givvy prize. Shipped promptly and securely. My college son got to enjoy a treat TY appreciate the prize. Great seller!! Awesome items! Thank you for the great items. I hope you have more craft item shows. Thank you so much! Well packaged and love everything. ❤️ I just received my Jelly this morning. I already made toast and OMG so good!! I need more please! 💗💗💗Y’all buy the jelly!!! I love me some DFF!💛🪶
Funny, supportive and fantastic seller!
So talented and creative.
Great crafts, journals and A to Z items.
A must shop seller, bomb mod and admin seller support plus moreee! Yes 1 stop shop 🥳
Thank you for L I T E R A L L Y surprising me.
Always love my items from this seller!
She’s top tier and I’m never disappointed 🌻 🐥 Awesome seller. She is adorable. Fast shipping. Would definitely buy from her again and again. Ty! Just as described and packaged great great packaging arrived in timely manner.