Bewertungen (5.455)Get yourself a winner winner chicken dinner here Great breakers, Just need to find some luck in the teams hit. Great breakers .. Best card views on the app!! Straight forward and you know what is available. So much better then this floor "sh..t" on other breaks!! Free givvy wasn’t card I won in stream but it’s a givvy and this channel is so fun I couldn’t care less Ty danger zone On a bad run. Still great products and fun breakers!! One of the best Streams on the app. Overall experience is great but shipping is always SLOW. Three days before an order ships is too long. Great breaks and great sellers! Awesome cards, Fast and secured shipping! Thank you! Extravaganza I'd definitely not for me. Many spots in a row with nothing. Zero Luck+ Can not Win them All!!! Great Stream!!!Great Cards!!! Nolencole Swing and misses. Need to hit the target once in awhile....