Bewertungen (165)Thanks Danielle!! I love all of my stuff! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 literally amazing seller yasss 😎 10/10 super goood! Such an amazing fun seller! All my itens were in great condition cant wait to come back and hangout with Danielle! 🙌🏼🎉🩷🥰 Danielle is such a sweet seller! I love catching her shows 🩷 she makes sure everything is packaged with care and ships items out very fast! As described thank you :-) Everything was perfect! Thank you for the givvyyy. 😊 LOVE my POL jacket! Thank you SO much! 🩷 Super sweet personality, fast shipping, great packaging and all items are in mint condition! 10/10!! Will definitely shop again 🤍 Great show fun vibes!!!! fast shipping too! Amazing seller!!!!! Thanks girly Thank you Danielle! Great items as always, love you girl!❤️🫶 My girl!! Another great find. Can’t wait for fall so I can rock my new sweater 🥰❤️
Thank you! 😘😘 Cutie deals, love chatting and shopping with Danielle! 💖 Thanks for another amazing purchase! Had such a great time on your 1k stream!!! So happy to be here since day one! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much! Love everything! Smells so good! Thank you! Always getting cute clothes from Danielle❤️❤️thank you! Love my order, thanks for the amazing deals ❤️❤️❤️ I love everything, thank you Danielle!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love it all so much!!! The Willow and wind dress is gorgeous! I am cracking up at all my air fresheners!!! 🤣 gonna have the best smelling car on the block!