Bewertungen (111)I loved everything I got from her except the animal hair. Not sure if it’s cat or dog but there’s white hairs on everything, even a dress that’s nwt. Prices were great though and good quality items. Everything was perfect! 💖 Fast shipping. Clothes smell clean. Neatly packaged. Thank you so much. yay! so glad you liked your items!! always happy to see you! amazing thank you thank you so much I appreciate you shopping with me! 💕 I bought two pairs of shoes that arrived in perfect condition and EXTREMELY fast. Super sweet host, will definitely be back! Thank you! thank you so much for shopping with me! glad you love your items! Love my LLBeam vest! It’s perfect , shipped fast and in great condition thanks queen! so happy to have you! Loved everything and it was all packaged so nicely! Would buy again Yay! I'm so glad! thank you for shopping with me! ♥️ sweet sticker thanks Michelle!! hope to see you again! perfection, all as soon, will shop with this seller againthank you for your kind words! lovely to have you shopping with me! ♥️♥️ cant wait to wear them.yay! glad you love them!! absolutely love what I bought. and the package was so cute. thank you so muchyou are so sweet! thank you for shopping with me! Wow!! I love my clothes!! These linen pants are everything for fall! Thank you so muchthank you Lauren!! always great to see you!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this seller!! She has amazing clothes at amazing prices!! I will definitely be back for more per usual!! Lol ❤️🫶🏼❤️ Thank you again for another great order!! Love the dress I purchased! Pleasant host and the dress was shipped fast! Will definitely purchase from her again!!!🩷thank you Julie! that means a lot! ♥️♥️ shipping was fast 🏃♂️ great quality and the host so sweet and helpful loved the stickers so cute thank you so much for taking the time to review! always great to see you in my lives!! ♥️♥️ Good price, fast shipping, look great on. Thanks Very high quality materials and fast shipping!!thank you so much! glad you came in! ♥️♥️ Love your show. Always the greatest finds. Fast shipping You are the best. Such great finds. Fast shipping Thank you!! I'm so happy you like the items!! Item came in good time and was just how she described it! Super comfortable and came with a cute card as well. Definitely going to wear this dress a lot! Thank you for shopping with me and your kind words!! Glad you liked your dress! Always love my buys . Quick shipping and delivery haven’t ever had an issue Thank you so much! always appreciate you shopping with me! ❤️ Beautiful dress! Can’t wait to wear ityay I'm so glad you love it! ❤️❤️ Genuinely the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my life!!! Will definitely bid again!!!aww you are so beautiful!! but I'm so happy you loved the dresses!! thank you for the wonderful comments! ♥️♥️ Put in trash. Already discolored hi there, sorry to hear that. I only see a giveaway as an order to you, was there something wrong with the stickers or coupon!? id be happy to make sure the coupon is working for you?