Bewertungen (131)I love little sister stuff Awesome cards from an awesome seller! Thanks!thank you so much! I appreciate your support and so glad you enjoy them! 🫶🫶🫶 keep on Slayn! Amazing cards! Really nice and friendly seller who threw in some very cute goodies in. The cards are very detailed and high quality. Glad to have joined this community!thank you so much for the kind words! we appreciate you all for supporting our small family and welcome you to our small FoxFam 🫶🫶🫶 I feel sorry for Yamato lolI do too! that bondage arm! lol updating! Love it as always amazingyou're always amazing! 🫶🫶🫶 👆👆👆 your sis up there almost made me forget to comment back to you guys 👇👇👇 Thank you! Appreciate the extra cards!hey hey! of course KIng! glad they got to you safely and cant wait to see your set in person! 🫶 Great cards at great prices! Thanks so much! 🥰thank you so much! we appreciate you so much! still working on your new sets! will be done soon! 🫶🫶 Thank you so much for the extra stuff cards look amazing in personyou're my son! of course you get extra stuff! Your cards are amazing! 🫶 they are really well made. thank you so much, Snow_Puppy! we really try to be different and glad you enjoy them! thank you so much for the support! 🫶 Nice little Givey!!! hey hey! glad you like it! There's always an extra givvy with the Givvy 🫶 I love all the Pokémon cards thank you so muchThank you so much my Queen! Your words brings me great honor! 🦊 I guess the queen will leave a good review amazing cards as always I didn’t even remember half of them lol*Bows* Thank you my Queen for the kind words! My head gets to stay on my body another day! 😁 Love my wifey Albedo and I swear the keychains are so freaking amazingyes! we love the Keychain too lol. kittyfox stole the Toga and Leafeon one! so glad they got to you safely! you and your fam are amazing! great selection of cards great packaging keep up the good work thank you so much! I'm doing my best! ☺️ glad they made it to you safely! 🫶 Thank you sm for my gift in my package! All cards arrived safely and it was exciting seeing these beautiful cards in person thank you!so glad they got to you safely! thank you so much for the support! Have a wonderful Labor day! 🫶 Thank you!Thank you! glad they got to you safely! Amazing as always thank you so muchof course! glad you like your package. 🫶🫶🫶 Amazing as always love the metal cards and thank you for the bonusesof course! glad they got to you quicker than expected! 🫶🫶🫶 My wife loves the bookmark. Thank you. Awesome! yes, it's a super cute bookmark. I have the Perona one with the umbrella chain. 😍 I'm glad it got to you safely. 🫶 Wow awesome givvy, thank you so much definitely coming back.Yay! so glad you enjoy it! thank you for taking your time to hang out! 🫶 Love my purchase! Repeat customer!thank you so much for being a part of our FoxFam! So, you gonna show us what you for from all those Overlord boxes? lol I'll at ya in discord! 🫶 I absolutely love this family’s items! I bought a whole stack of items and they sent me a very nice gift and stickers.
Also, if you request for a set, they will do it immediately and for me had it in the next show!
Thank you so much for everything! awe thank you so much for the nice review. I won't be able to make them right away when we get busier, but I will definitely always try. 🫶 so glad they got to you safely! thank you so much for the support and love for our items! means a lot to us! 🫶🫶🫶 10 out of 10 like always love the little bonuses and the stickersyou're 11 out of 10! love you and the family! thank you for always showing love and support to my little family. 🫶🫶🫶