Bewertungen (366)Came as shown 10/10 would buy from seller again The action figure looks like it been played with in dirt….i have to have it cleaned Sorry that you weren't 100% satisfied with figure. Wish it would have turned out better. I went back and looked at the pictures that were on the listing to see if I somehow had gotten worse than what it was shown as compared to how it looked when I packaged it, but it was the same. I hope someone didn't open it in transit and roll it around in a filthy manner. But I really do apologize about it. This is the second set I ordered from this seller. Both sets arrived in perfect condition. I can’t wait to build this set, it is one I’ve wanted for a while. Seller is fantastic. Fantastic set. I have been waiting for this one and I finally have it. Fantastic seller. came quickly and was packaged nic3ly Perfect very down to my new detail
Fast shipping too fast shipping. packaging was great. product was as described and even better in person. Excellent seller. Extremely happy with my purchase Great item, fast shipping. Top tier seller.. The Barricade was in the exact condition that was described and was packaged very well. The seller shipped very quickly. noice and cheap and well as good communication great seller, all the figures are in great condition. even the box-less figs are perfect. looking forward to shopping with them again! Awesome! Thank you! Very well packaged and delivered quickly outstanding and good seller. I recommend. Items came in great condition, packaged without damage and timely. order came fast, this guy is awesome Very well packed. Thank you!!! Killer deals Perfect Condition! I love it so much. The dooraables go great with my collection. Shipping was incredibly quick, packing was almost TOO safe (had to cut that thing out) and product was perfect. Couldn’t recommend enough! 🤘🏻