Bewertungen (1.515)Thank you for the givvy's. my hubby likes the godzillas. Absolutely love the fright face plushies. Packaging was excellent and a personal note with my order made my day. Great seller. Thanks so much for the free stickers. And how cool that your parents lived just up the road from me. I will be sure to check out your future shows. Love her!!! Such wonderful products that I keep coming back for more. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely fantastic seller! Everything about my purchase exceeded expectations. My items were packaged beautifully and arrived in perfect condition. You can tell this seller truly cares about their customers and takes pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and would absolutely recommend them. I’ll definitely be back for more! Very nice product! Arrived on time, A great addition to my Labubu collection! Love ATL ladies stuff always packaged with care and always have what I want! Thanks so much for the card giveaway. Enjoy watching your shows, lots of fun, great inventory. I highly recommend this seller. omg I need them all now ... ty ty ty Thank you so very much for the giveaway!!! Such a cute Kasa!!!! Thank u for the super quick shipping! Thank you. Delivered quickly. Love this streamer and yes im a repeat customer, since they are soo awesome and entertaining. Love all the variety of Items they sell!! Lightning speed shipping and excellent packaging! Also Thanks for the givvy I most definitely appreciate yall!♡ "10 OUT OF 10 EXPERIENCE"