Bewertungen (179)Thank you Alex! Excited for the next show. Got to me safely! Don’t hesitate with this streamer. Absolutely love all the cards! Love the cards. Exactly what I ordered and fast delivery
▕╮╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮╭▕╮╲
▕╯┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃╰▕╯╭▏
▕╭┻┻┻┛┗┻┻┛ ╰▏
▕╰━━━┓┈┈┈╭╮▕╭╮▏
▕╭╮╰┳┳┳┳╯╰╯▕╰╯▏
▕╰╯┈┗┛┗┛┈╭╮▕╮┈▏
Stop playing with 'em, Riot
Big guy, big guy, big, big guy, big guy
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay (Grrah)
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay (Grrah)
Big guy, big guy, big, big guy, big guy, grrah
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay (Grrah)
SpongeBob, big guy pants, okay 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵 Thank you for my goodies! I appreciate you and your streams as per always! I appreciate you, Alex! Best wishes, Sneaky Smeargle! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🫶🏻 what’s more can i say stream wonderful ship fast Thank you for the amazing deals and awesome cards! Truly appreciate you! 🙌🏻🙏🏻🫶🏻 Love all of my cards!! Thank you, Alex!! 🙌🏻🙏🏻🫶🏻 Fast shipping and item was exactly as described. Will order more. Thank you for the cosmo’s. Fast shipping and wonderful packaging. Highly recommend Great seller and fun stream! Thank you so much for the Pokémon cards and sticker 😃 Fast shipping packaged nicely. Great streamer and a great experience 🔥🔥 Great cards and selections! Fair pricing!