Bewertungen (29.273)Great seller always good selection of cards i didn't get the Patrick Mahomes the one of one as promised. That was shown in the picture. I am very disappointed that I was deceived. At this point I doubt I will be back. Thank you Dash! Man of the People! Have you ever been to Narnia? Tune in and find out you won’t be disappointed!! Let’s go dash!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Best cards/shipping on the app Great show received my package very fast postage and very well packaged thank you Product delivered as described! Nice great seller fast shipping 🌟 Great stream... I bought some cards, they shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition... Thanks Packaged very good, quick turnaround, love the product I bought Always the best cards on the market great and fast shipping pack the best Sweet givvy. Thanks so much. Thank you so much!! Much love man! Great service, Dash. Keep it up 👍 Thanks! You’re the best on the app! As Described , Appreciate it ! Thank You for the PSA Slab! 5 Stars!! Dash is the best!!! Love this guy love the stream!!! Great Cards! Great Time! Great Streamer! Thanks Great channel fast pace be ready steals are available but be careful it’s fun!!!!