Bewertungen (143)I think my best haul ever from Dazzle and every haul is a great one. I love my jewelry! Thank you so much ❤️ Great seller, my first time in one of her shows and she is an instant favorite. Excellent jewelry, excellent chat, excellent playlist! One of my favorite sellers!! Safe & fast shipping! 📦 Thank you💛 Great deals on amazing jewelry! Always beautiful items and such a fun show!! Will be back again and again 🥰 Beautiful seller, beautiful items! Thank you! Safe & fast shipping 🥰 Absolutely love all my stuff. Thank you for the extras Halloween!! My favorite holiday 🎃 Ty Love the bracelet! This seller has great items and always fast, safe shipping 🥰 Five stars and rising. One of the absolute best and great personality. You can’t go wrong!!!!Your so sweet. Thank you for such a positive review. WELCOME anytime to just hang out and join in the craziness.. Lovely seller with fantastic items!! Thank you! Absolutely love my items. Great show with great people. Dazzle has some really great items out of live dig shows and her more curated jewelry shows. Stays engaged with her audience and makes the show fun and feeling like your part of the family. Stunning pieces, super fast shipping, and the family you never knew you needed. Just opened it. Fabulous & well packed. See Dazzle is on now. Gotta go!
She's a great friend on here love her ❤️ So kind and great pieces. Never disappoints. Beautiful jewelry!! Safe & fast shipping. Thank you🥰 Dazzle has just beautiful and unique pieces. Thank you so much for my pendant. I'm really going to enjoy wearing it 😍 I love Dazzle! Her jewelry is fabulous!!!! Absolutely amazing show, products, customer service as per usual.
One of THE best up here.
Kindness overload. I just love all my items, you have the best stuff!!!Thank you for the goodies