Bewertungen (426)Absolutely a wonderful transaction once again. Fast shipping awesome seller great packaging and fabulous wigs . I love shopping with you and I'll be back!!! I can’t wait to wear my new style thank you. It’s pretty. I received my wig today. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much exactly what I was looking for. know this seller awhile from another app. I'm enjoying my purchase it came triple wrapped in package and I can't wait to wear my purple Halloween hair clip. She's a very nice woman with some very nice items. Y'all check her out! great packaging protection to make sure everything arrived safely 💖 Love this seller!! She was so helpful with me picking a fragrance. I love all my items❤️❤️❤️. Will definitely shop with her again. So cute! My daughter is going to love it! Amazing inventory and incredible deals on beauty & wigs! My girl never disappoints! 🐝 🎀👑🎀👑🎀👑🐝 I love my lashes! They are beautiful 🤩 Absolutely so adorable!! One of my fav sellers I love my new belly rings every time!! Never wear or give me an issue and I have bought well over 5 now! And the packaging was to die for adorable!!!🤩🥰🥰 thank you girly! 10 out of 10 I’m so excited my order is absolutely everything I was looking for! The lives are a vibe the product is quality! Absolutely in love 🥰
I got my fabulous wigs and absolutely fell in love with them!!! I am never disappointed when I get my wigs from Busy Bees and Baubles shop ^^ 💗👑🐝 The color of this wig is fabulous!!! Will be perfect with my green and black outfits. I don't have any yellow and black yet, gonna have to fix that now with this girl 💖 I think this necklace is so cute, I will be wearing it to the next concert I go to ^^ Awesome seller fast shipping Great packaging and beautiful items. I'll be back for more thanks !! Nice sunglasses and sellers is sweet I got tiny little dbl sided tape - for $7.50 I got ripped off with the amt of stickers - I paid 50 cents bee sticker? That’s insane :(hi Jessica the item was shown at 1 sheet of 12 strips for $3 plus your shipping I'm sorry that you were disappointed with the item that you chose to purchase. Also, I do not sell stickers or sell bee stickers?. A 2 rating is just malicious SMH In love with my new wigs! Thank you so much! Busy Bee and Baubles is one of my ho tos for jewelry, wigs and hair accessories. I am always loving my packages after opening them up, and I get so excited ^^ wow!!! The jewelry is so beautiful and so many gorgeous pieces. I love your jewelry. Thank you so much. Blessings always love Thank you so much for the little gift I loved it your awesome 🫶