Bewertungen (489)Fast delivery and item looks great Love the Miami Cuban Link. Decent chain, passes the magnet test
didn't get the black bracelet but sent a different necklace. bummer Another package of good looking jewelry. Awesome seller haven't had issues with any jewlery from here. Will buy from again. Shout out to the host always got great vibes! My pieces were shipped quick! And as always A1 top tier quality! Get your bids in! You will not be disappointed! 💯🙏🏼 Wow, Amazing givvy. Thank you. You guys are super nice. Green pendant came already tarnished it was cute but it was clearly tarnished. Called it a loss and tossed it Absolutely perfect exactly what I wanted and was expecting. Thanks homie looking forward to spending more money on your show!!! Not to mention fast as f$&k shipping. Wish I could give it more ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nice bracelets. Thank you for the givvys. Amazing seller. wow nice quality thank you A+++ All the way Great Deals and Steals! Highly recommend seller to others! Ships out fast! thank you. love what i bought. Super dope Givvy! Thank you! Coming back to get the matching black bracelet now!! Great. Quality as always! Buy with confidence yall! 💯🙏🏼 He sold this one just for me with the chain & another chain that i liked better! bought 2 small tennis and pendant sets. They arrived fast and they are what I expected for the money I paid. .