Bewertungen (55)great shoes and fast shipping! lets go debbieflo! Beautiful top at a affordable price Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Wonderful seller !! Great purchase! Ty so much Love my items, thank you!! Beautiful items and gorgeous purse!! Great jeans and quick delivery! Beautiful items! Very sweet host! fast shipping! Thank you! ❤️ Beautiful piece! Thank you Debbie! ❤️ Thank you so much for the personal card! Amazing seller with beautiful merchandise! Thank you so much ❤️ Great transaction! Beautiful jumpsuit. Thank you so much!🥰 Such awesome pieces from this seller and I love that the items are just as they’re shown, will shop again & again Thank you so much for these BEAUTIFUL PIECES!! They are even so much prettier in person than when you showed them on camera! So glad I purchased and I sooooo appreciate the special “appreciation” goodies you included! You’re amazing and I’ll be back to shop with you again 😉🫶🏽👌🏽💅🏽♥️ KEEP IN PRESSING AND PUSHIN WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!! Great pieces I'm excited about what your Whatnot selling journey will look like as you find your FLOW! Keep showing up and trusting the process. SWEET SELLER WITH SO MANY AMAZING CLOTHING STYLES AVAILABLE! LOVE MY DRESSES! FAST SHIPPING. U MUST FOLLOW AND BOOKMARK! ❤️ TYSM Love these jeans! Fast ship! Great seller! Thank you! 🫶 Shipping was fast and the blouse was perfect thank you! Amazing items! Fast shipping! Thank you so much! ❤️ what a doll this seller is, you ca n tell she is working hard and has nice items to sell. God bless you and thank you for my pretty beautiful dresses! Debbie has a great eye for fashion! I always find great items for myself and my friends! She’s got fast shipping and my items are always handled with care. I will continue to shop with her!