Bewertungen (898)always fabulous and sparkle is beautiful lovely little giveaway gift. lovely seller. great items Great seller! Lovely items, well packed and delivered quickly. Highly recommended! Perfect! Thank you so much.❤️ Lovely as always packed lovely thank you Great show, great items, great host i loved all my earings well done debs i will beback. love all my bits as always, much love for u guys💞 Really good seller, they items I received were good quality and had no problem with postage. Beautiful givvy but the most outstanding bag charms. Love them and now I don’t want to gift them 😂 Beautiful necklace. Absolutely delighted Fast delivery from a lovely helpful couple. Who try to help find what you wish for. I got beautiful brooches and vintage earings for a great price each. Thank you. Highly recommend thanks for the items from a great show as always see you again