Bewertungen (239)Glass came perfectly intact! Despite my item taking a full blown texas tour....it arrived safe. the box was smashed to high heaven and my glass item was just fine! Great packing job! Thank you! I Love my deer! Packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition! Thank you! Everything was wrapped very well and packaged great! Beautiful pieces! Thank you for the amazing packaging! They all made it safely 💕 Spontaneous purchase! Love it. Beautiful Fenton piece. Arrived quickly. Seller was great. Arrived on time, packed well and as described! Arrived on time and as described. Also packed very well! Great packaging and I got a free gift. thank you! So many beautiful items!! Thank you!! He is beautiful! Arrive packaged well and in great condition. Makes me smile when I look at him!! Every item purchased during your show arrived safe and sound! Thank you! Shipping was so fast and package came very well secured. Will shop with her again!!