Bewertungen (704)thanks you guys so much and the personal note was a nice touch i always have the best time. I love the yee haw and your always so nice and a joy to be in your room. thank you for everything Received my order in good time in good order! Thank you!! 5 Stars and thank you for the gift. yee-haa amazing stream, banger givvys Great show and awesome seller! Yeeeeeeee haw 🤠 I’ll definitely be back 🫶🏼 Nice little nuggets. Great show. I'll be back! 😁 Great folks! Always a good show! Yeeee haaaaw Love my gold for my daughter’s future! Best precious metal seller on whatnot! Everything looks beautiful. I apologize for the one dollar deal but it happens and I’m sorry I put in a max love you guys I will be buying more. I’m sure.A win is a win, so enjoy the steal! No apologies needed at all—that's what makes the live shows so much fun. We truly appreciate the love and support, and we're looking forward to seeing you back for more! great product and quick shipping Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Joseph! We work hard to get orders out the door fast. Appreciate your support! great product and quick shipping Thank you again for the continued support, Joseph! It means the world to our family shop. Enjoy your pieces! Gold nugget from Alaska!Thank you for the review! There is nothing quite like a real piece of Alaskan gold. Enjoy your nugget, and thanks for hanging out with us! Being apart of the Deeznuggets Family is awesome they are really welcoming and have some of the best gold I have seen and the silver is very nice everything you need is right there I’ll definitely be on as often as I can and for anyone that is new YEEEEEE HAWWWW
YEEEEEE HAWWWW! 🤠 Thank you so much for the incredible words! We love having you in the Deez Nuggets family and are thrilled you’re loving both the gold and the silver. Can’t wait to see you back in the next stream! The best on Whatnot…. Love your GoldComing from Alaskanbob, that is huge praise! Thank you for the awesome support—so glad you're loving the gold. See you in the chat soon! Thank YouThank you, Captain Brian! Really appreciate you hanging out with us and supporting the stream. Enjoy the mail day! Nice little nug to add to my growing stash. Hope to be able to bid again in upcoming shows. Thank you so much 💓 💗 💛 Thank you so much for the love and support! So glad you love the nug for your growing stash. We can’t wait to see you in the next show! 💛⛏️ A++++ seller very satisfied Thank you so much for the top-tier feedback and support! Thrilled to hear you're completely satisfied with your order. Hope to catch you in the next stream! Yeeeee Hawwww!Yeehaw! 🤠 Love the energy—thank you for hanging out in the show and for the great review. Enjoy your goodies! PerfectShort, sweet, and made our day! Thanks for tuning in, supporting the shop, and leaving five stars. Enjoy!