Bewertungen (366)Thank you! Love my purchase, great prices, and fast shipping! very happy with my purchase, I thought i missed out! Fast shipping! Packaged with care! Always a a good time in a show and always love receiving a package from Dennys! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great customs! Great work!!
Everything was wrapped great and arrived well! Thank you! Good packaging. Good communication. Probably the fastest shipping I have ever had on whatnot. Trucks were packaged with care This shirt is absolutely AMAZING! Love it so much! Arrived perfectly! Love my trucks! Always a good time with Dennys! Items as described and packaging was excellent! Excellent Seller, Perfect package, Recommended Seller. Love Your Show. Thank you very much for the shirt and for all the very nice items I bought on your show. Really enjoy your show. Pack my items nice and fast shipping thank you so muchhh!!!!!!! Such an awesome show and great prices! OMG this shirt is amazing!