Bewertungen (81)beautiful vintage pieces! amazing sweet soul! 💝 Amazing item! Amazing seller!!! Amazing item!!! Amazing seller! Thank you!! Purchasing from this lady is never a disappoinment! She puts so much love and thought into each piece. Packaged and shipped to perfection. Thank you! A+ lovely box ! great packing and fast shipping! thank you for the extra goodies Francis! I'm happy you're my friend 🧡✨ Beautiful salt and pepper shakers! I love the patina on them. Seller shipped quickly and packed with care. Thank you! I LOVE the trinket box! It’s bigger than I thought,
& was very thoughtfully and carefully packaged! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! thank you for the giveaway! it's beautiful ❤️ Thank you, items received as advertised in great condition! Thank you so much for everything 💕💕💕 Amazing Items! Amazing Seller! Amazing Items! Amazing Seller! She is the best at wrapping breakables. Love the handwritten note. Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing!! Lovely seller and my breakables were packaged soooo well. Recommending her to others! Such a nice seller & even found a extra prize in my box! Thank you!
Thank you so much for the blessing. I enjoyed your show. Amazing Seller!!! You need to follow this seller! Great items! Great packaging! 10/10!!! The items are amazing! Packaging was perfect! This seller is a great seller! If you’re not buying from her or following your missing out! Thank you so much! Such a sweet seller and amazing packaging! Thanks, fast shipping and great packing..Thanks!