Bewertungen (348)Loved everything about my purchase! Will definately shop with you again ❤️ The vignette is cute. The items arrived well wrapped and safe. I enjoyed your show.devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
So happy you liked your vignette! The knitting bag & needles & afghan and cute little sweater all came from my mother-in-law. She would have been thrilled it all went to a home where it could be appreciated. Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope to ‘see’ you again soon because we have lots of vignettes coming up for the holidays! 🎅🏻Santas, and 🐧penguins and 👼angels oh my! Thanks again! So super excited for this little tea set! Just adorable, in great condition. The hosts are fun and they packaged everything up perfectly! Thank you ☺️ devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
So so happy you are excited to use the tea set! It was so cute and I couldn’t resist getting it. Especially when I realized it was a complete set. To survive that long and still be together is wonderful. You’ll have to send us pictures of how you use it. Thank you again. Such fun pieces! Awesome transaction Packaged extremely well. A + Sellerdevils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your kind words. They truly mean the world to us. As CEO (Chief EVERYTHING Officer) the packaging falls to me and I make sure to ship things as if they are going to be drop kicked. We work hard to keep our shipping quick and reliable so it’s always nice to hear that things are getting to their new homes in perfect condition. Thank you again and enjoy your Toni doll! thanksdevils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thank YOU! You’ll have to tell us how you’re planning to use or style uour springs. We always love to hear what new & unique things you guys do with them. Thanks again! This vignette arrived in perfect condition. The book is so amazing. The coral is beautiful. All the items will go nicely in my beach house. Thank you. devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
That book was such an inspiration with page after page of not only fantastic pictures but illustrations and stories. All of the other pieces just fell in to place after that. You will need to remember to send pictures of how you styled it in your beach house. We’d love to see! Thank you again. It was so nice having you in our show! Once again, my package arrived super quickly and safely. There was so much tissue paper and bubble wrap to protect my plant pots that there was no way they could've possibly arrived broken 😂 10/10 recommend for an amazing time of laid-back fun, good laughs, and great items!!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
That is what happens when you’re talking to your dad while you’re packing….I just kept rolling and rolling and rolling and when I put it inside the box I was laughing hysterically. It could’ve been punted to Pluto and would have landed with a few bounces…I’m happy you finally finished unwrapping it all and found your cute little pots! Now enjoy! You deserve it after all that exercise!🤣. Thank you so much for putting up with my overpacking! Love my little mini vini! Fast shipping and packed with care!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
We are so excited that you loved those 2 little leaves! I looked at them as “just” candleholders for way too long, then after playing with those mini Brandy snifters & turning then upsidedown, it hit me! Then the rest of it just fell into place. I loved them and several times told Brian we were gonna keep them…but we are so happy they went to a good place. Thank you so much for giving them a home! love everything!!!! devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
…and again, and again! So glad that you got great things in your happy mail. You’ll have to tell me how your friend liked their gift, too!
Thanks Tracie. We truly appreciate it! wonderful seller! Packaged well and fast shipping devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thanks Tracie! And you are a wonderful buyer! We love seeing your name in the chat and love it even more when we can catch your shows! We’re working harder on that I promise! Thank you so much again…. Quick shipping! Everything arrived safely! Love all my items, especially the steampunk cloche! Thanks so much!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
I am thrilled you love that steampunk cloche. I love making those. Well, anything steampunk-y. And I am also relieved when they arrive safely because those little piece-y parts get broken so easily. Keep your eyes peeled for more Christmas steampunk/ industrial and I have a Thanksgiving one bouncing around in my head so we’ll see if that makes it to a show or not. Thank you so so much for being into it! Can’t wait to frame these beautiful cards for the fall! Thank you again and I look forward to future shows and being able to snag some beautiful pieces!🙏🏼❤️devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
We are always looking for cool fall/ Halloween cards like this so you will be seeing more through the end of next month. Then it will be more fall/ Thanksgiving/ Christmas themed but I am always searching for the best ones that I can find. Actually just got a few sets for St. Patrick’s Day (I know, I know, it’s not even the new year yet but ya gotta get em when you see em!). Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We really appreciate your appreciation of them😊 Love these cards so
Much!! devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Those are everyone’s favorite I think! I’m almost out of them. I love them, too. So groovy as my hubby said so that’s how they got their name. 🥰Thanks so much for loving them, too! Love it all! Will definitely order from this seller again!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
We are so happy that quilt went to a good home! We loved it but have soooo many of our own there was no way to convince Brian that we needed another when none of our blanket chests actually close🤣. Please enjoy it and use it as much as possible! Thank you so much. We would love to “see” you again soon! My order arrived very quickly and everything looks even cuter in person 😍 As always, all of my items were wrapped really well, and every show is so fun! Thank you so much!!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thank you so much! I am relieved everyogot to you unharmed. Mr. or Ms. Ghost had me worried with the long rod & paint brush. I am thrilled he/she is even cuter in person - it just wasn’t me that thought so!😁. Thank you again. We’ll see you for more chaos soon! Everything came so nicely packaged. Love Jo’s shop!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thank you Dawn! We love your items. We love your shop. We love you! So happy everything got to you safely and ready for you to build more gorgeous vignettes! SpOoKy!! Love it🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
I am so glad you like your pumpkin & cat bffs. That vignette was such fun to create! I hope you have the perfect spot for it! Thank you again for being there and helping us reach our 1,000th sale! It meant the world to us! Hope to “see” you again soon!👻🎃 Thanks for the great treasures!!!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
All your turkeys, your springs, your givvy - you got it all! And I am so happy the sisal turkey finally found it’s forever home. He has always been one of my favorites. Thank you so much for taking them all home in time for the holidays! Enjoy!😊 Love these little springs. Thanks so much!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
I think those springs are so cool, too! Hope you find a million uses for them! I certainly have🙄. Thank you so much for getting some to give them a try! Thank you for the giveaway!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
We are thrilled you like the card set as much as we did. Those animals were just so “ready for their close-ups”! And if you choose not to use them as acctual cards, frame ‘em up and have some beautiful photography! I cant wait to use these items in my crafting! Super seller!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thank you for your kind words. I love finding things that either I (or better yet, YOU) can upcycle and make their own. You know you’re gonna need to send pictures, right?😁 Love everything!!! I can't wait to see everything they find in their treasure hunts!devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
We have been getting some great hauls that will be available soon! We love us some good church sales, estate sales, garage sales, flea markets….we have had a wonderfully successful season this year and we still have more!! Thank you so much for your support! Loved being a part of helping you get to 1000. Great show! Enjoyed sending the pups some treats devils_in_the_detailsVerkäufer
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
There was a happy dance that followed the treat-giving and both Rori & Harty will now love you forever! 🐶🐾🐶