Bewertungen (690)I’m very happy with it, didn’t know I had won it until I’d seen the email right before going to sleep. As I had missed the call out. Very nice surprise. Thank you thank you for my super cool card sleves and cards. love to you both fastest shipping in the west , very nice packaging and condition from the best couple on whatnot. top place for singles. dirty magic are incredible. thanks again guys 🥰 excellent as always thank you to you both xxxx Everything arrived safe and sound. Thank you very much Quick delivery, sturdy package, great vendor. thankyou for such a great service, my order came very protected and neatly packed came pretty quick aswell and now I always look forward to your streams 5-star always, great stuff and service! All well packed! Fantastic cards and great condition. Quick delivery. Thank you Many many thanks folks! Excellent, as usual 🫶 Amazing seller, thank you lovely couple. thank you so much. absolutely excellent as always. Amazing sellers, thank you guys so much 😀 I received my order thankyou so much and that free giveaway turns out I needed one of the cards for my hobbit binder so definitely super happy 😄 thank you excellent service and lovely couple