Bewertungen (71)Everything arrived extremely fast. Well, packaged, exactly as described on screen. Greatly appreciate everything if you haven't checked out. One of their shows, please make sure you do so. I will definitely be coming back here soon. For some more comics My GOD Man….”Who in the Hell are you?!?!?!!!!”
The Absolute Best packaging and presentation of a package I HQVE EVER SEEN!!!!!I
Bravo Sir…..🫡….Bravo…!!!! Love the packaging! Very, very cool! Thank you! Amazing shipping. Everything arrives safely. Awesome seller you didn't want to really get rid of the one I ended up getting off of him, but he still gave me an amazing deal on me. This item will stay in my family for many years. To come, I appreciate everything. Awesome show, great packaging. Thanks! 🤘 great guy great job thanks will be back Freaking Animalistic! My favorites seller on WhatNot! ❤️❤️ Freaking Animalistic! My favorites seller on WhatNot! ❤️❤️ Freaking Animalistic! My favorites seller on WhatNot! ❤️❤️ One of my favorite shows on Whatnot. Honest and weird, and just right. 🤘 He's the Animal!! Thanks so much. Very entertaining and very generous seller. I recently purchased some squishies online and I must say, I was extremely impressed with the level of care that was put into packaging them. The comics arrived in perfect condition, securely wrapped and protected from any potential damage during shipping. Not only that, but when I reached out to the seller with a question, they responded to me quickly and provided me with all the information I needed.
Thank for the great books Great seller all around!!! He took great care packing my Wolverine slab and took the time to make a custom Wolverine shipping box, which was amazing in its own right. I’m extremely happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this seller. Fast shipping! Great condition!! Great seller and the coolest looking packaging I’ve ever seen! Great seller, super fast shipping! thank you very much for the free book! I really appreciate it! great packaging and books Fast shipping! Excellent Packaging! Great Selection of Books! Thank you!!! Great seller! Thanks so much!