Bewertungen (91)Tysm for my first order well packaged AMAZING ITEMS SHIPPED AMAZINGLY LOVE THE FUCKITY CANDLE! Items came packaged so well! Thank you 💕def coming back! First time in sellers show. she had great items for sale at a great price. shes very communicative and so nice . package came extremely quick and perfect. Will purchase from again! Thank you!!! Thank You So Much for my purchases! A Sweet Great Seller, Fast Shipping, Great Prices, Great Packaging, Great Authenticity, & Great Quality! ☺️🩷 I love me some Dallas come shop with her. U won’t be disappointed with the items you get. Sweetest kind hearted soul you’ll meet. GREAT ITEMS PACKED PERFECTLY 💖💖💖 AND AN AMAZING HOST! Another fantastic order!! Quick shipping, great communication, and all authentic products. I really loved my order! I always love my purchase from dltmw!! Always has great packaging, great price, and chill shows 😊 highly recommend! Wonderful seller! She is so kind and has great prices! So sweet and such a great seller! Thank you so much! 💖🫶🏻 Great seller, amazing prices! Fantastic seller! Amazing prices. Fast shipping. I always love my purchases from dltmw! Her shows are laid back and chill. Love hanging out on her shows 🩷 Awesome Seller & Super Fast Shipping!!! A++++ Very friendly great communication! Extremely fast shipping great prices! THANK YOH FOR ALL MY FREEBIES 🔥❤️🔥🫶🏻😍😍 I love everything I got! Crazy steal prices and SWEET HOST I LOVE HER I LOVE ALL MY STUFF! CRAZY FAST SHIPPING! 100/10!! Great price! Awesome seller! Very well packaged! Thank you its perfect 😍 My first purchase from this shop. Super friendly seller very accommodating. Fast shipping received my item in 3 days wow!!!! Bought an authentic popmart plush for under retail. Also received 2 surprise gifts. Will definitely repurchase from her. Absolutely sweet, kind, genuine seller! I love her and recommend her to everyone you won’t regret stopping by even just for a chat! Shipping was also insanely fast— Thank you again 🤍🤍