Bewertungen (944)Fast shipping. Great titles. Absolutely perfect quality and they have a great attitude! I'd definitely buy from them again and again! Some of my favorite finds!Thank you Heisen. I will have to restock again lol. DN is one of the best sellers on Whatnot. Always has a broad catalog at great prices. Great host, grsat show, great deals!Thank you friend! Missed you on my show. Appreciate you taking time to leave a positive review! great seller with an amazing boutique selection at very fair prices. this was my first purchase and i got 9 items. everything is in impeccable condition. shipping was fast and packaging was very secure. i am so happy with my transaction and i’ll be back to catch the next show. salamat po!Thank you for coming in to my show. I'm very Happy with my Purchase. It was Packaged with care 😘 Big fan of Resident Evil so having these in my collection is awesome. Ultra-fast shipping and packaged well! Thank you! Another good purchase from DN! Thank you so much!As always, Thank you for supporting me on my show. Appreciate you! I may be inactive on selling for now. But i will be back. Never knew Storm Riders had a sequel, and on bluray no less. As usual, DN has the unique movies! Great sale, great guy. Thank you, my friend! One of the best on Whatnot! Thanks, DN! DN has the uncommon and unique titles. He packs the items really well and ALWAYS ships promptly. Super nice e person as we!! Thank you, DN! Great seller. Always has good items shipped quickly well packaged great selection and fast shipping. thanks! Thanks man I’m glad to have joined and got this film I’ve been trying to get it for awhile. Always enjoy watching the shows man! 🍻 Received items in great condition!!! Great purchase as always! Thank you my friend! Received my order in a timely fashion and nicely packed up. DN is great and offers movie options.
Shipping was quick. Item received as described. Would definitely recommend seller.