Bewertungen (308)I would die if I ever missed a Doc Roberts show! So entertaining, so high end, best inventory, and the most amazing buyers giveaways Beautiful pieces ! Thanks for the givey ❤️ Seller has amazing Items as well as an awesome show! Highly Recommend! :) Beautiful Akris sweater! Loved the buyer givy! Bid with confidence, she is one of the best on the platform! Great show and beautiful clothing! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! Love my items and the free gifts! The cutest packing and loved my givvy gift!! Thank you so much!
Amazing Anine Bing sweatshirt!!! Perfect Thom Browne sweater with the a wonderful note and gift! Kristin you are pure sunshine! Adore you! Thank you for that Jen! I appreciate you taking the time to review! Such a fun show and I get unique pieces! Love Doc !! Love her style love my purchase ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Kristen, everything was perfect and you are just the most lovely (and entertaining!) seller. Thanks so much 🩷🩷🩷Thank you for your kind words! Love my dress! She’s beautiful! Thank you K! Just adore you so, so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love everything I buy from Kristen and it’s always in such good condition Doc Robert’s has something for everyone but only the best! Come for a great show and amazing giveaways Thanks for the great GIVVY! Absolutely perfect! HIGHLY recommend this seller. Thank you for this! I appreciate you! My 1st in this show and I will be back !! Love Doc Roberts ♥️♥️♥️♥️Thank you Jackie! So glad you popped in!