Bewertungen (64)the best, amazing deals , great show, very fast shipping. Awesome awesome thanks so much!! I really appreciate the care and consideration this seller took for me. I had seen a reel in his store and he took the time to send me pictures, answered all of my questions, and packaged It super safely. Not only did this man give me a good deal, but he also included some awesome catfish line to spool up with! Excellent show, will definitely be watching again!!! Awesome giveaway! I will definitely purchase from them in the future!
Awesome seller and great deals. Thanks for the jigs and stickers!!!doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
You bet, And thank you so much for all your support on the last show. Greatly Appreciate You.
Thanks A+++ Thanks!doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much Came in great condition, love the cool additional stickers would recommend! doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much! Absolutely
Your welcome Great seller an great deals on good fishing lures thank youdoubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much Great deals, great products, fast shipping!doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much Thank you for the gift with my package, everything was great, will be buying again doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Absolutely! Thank you hey bud thank you once again for the wonderful lures and great deals! 5 out 5 doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Absolutely! You are welcome!
Thank you for the same when I buy from your show. good seller doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thank you Great seller! Fast shipping and great deals 10/10 would shop again!doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much Super happy 😃
Great deals, lightning fast shipping
Everything arrived in time and damage free!
Whatnot to like🫡❤️❤️doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much So far everything’s been handled pretty darn good. I had issues with the one order I purchased and was Wayover charged on my shipping but what not did make good on that but otherwise everything has been greatdoubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Glad whatnot stepped in and helped out with that.
Thank you Great product and great deals doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thank you Great guy awesome customer relationships. Shipped just what I ordered. Thanks for everything! A ++++doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks so much
Appreciate you Thanks doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thank you! Top rate seller, best deals on the app, would recommend.
doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thanks So Very Much PowerLiguidations excellent seller. I would highly recommend it. thank you 👌 doubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thank you so much! We Appreciate everything got my order today, will buy again for sure, thank youdoubleddiscountsVerkäufer
Thank you so much! We Appreciate everything!