Bewertungen (160)Love my new pen! Safe packaging fast shipping! Love the magnets I ordered ♡ thank you !! Go check this seller out they are Awesome ♡ Cutest 3d charm attachments very detailed and excellant quality Excellent seller!! Thank you so much!! Love it all!! Omg girl, these are so awesome! Thank you!! Amazing pen! Sweet seller, great customer service and I highly recommend! Thank you! 💜 So cute! Exactly what I had hoped for! Thank you! Very poorly made- the top was off when it arrived, and then the pen fell apart! Maybe try using glue or pieces that fit! I have to put it all back together! Sorry dralienn_sweetestbugdesignsVerkäufer
The pen was secure at the time of shipping. I dont generally glue them unless they are wobbly and this one was not. As per the pictures the only thing that "fell apart" was the beads falling off when the topper came off. I have never had this happen before. Im very sorry that there was a shipping issue. Thanks for the car air freshener giveaway! Fast shipping and awesome items! Absolutely, beautiful dragon pen! Thank you so much for the giveaway Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you so much for a thoughtful giveaway! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dralienn is seriously the queen of “you can’t find it? I’ll print it!” 😂🙌 Amazing pens, awesome 3D figures, and all the random cool things you didn’t even know you needed until she made them! 🤣 Everything is always so fun and unique. 10/10 — keeping my collection weird, wonderful, and fully stocked! 💕🖊️✨ wow is all I can say they are super cute!! thank you for so many great figures ❤️ Great pen and fast shipping. Beyond appreciate of the care and quality! Thank you again.