Bewertungen (8.076)Beautiful item, shipped quickly and packaged nicely thank you!! You are a wonderful, energetic seller & I enjoy watching your lives!!🥰 one of the best Sellers!!!! This is a great piece of jewelry.. a signed Coro necklace, absolutely amazing stunning! Love her and her stuff- I lean so much watching her and finding great buys! We are all so lucky to have drfoxylady for all our rhinestone and bead needs. You are greatly appreciated! Gold filled Stone Scarab Brooch. Very elegant! It is small, but the stones are all in perfect condition and the colors are so pretty! It arrived very quickly, and in pristine shape. This will be a gift and I am happy to have chosen it. Thank you! Another great loose stone show. Thank you! Gorgeous brooch...love it...fantastic seller..love her shows!!!! One of the best shows on Whatnot! So welcomeing and fun. Excellent place to purchase stones for replacement or crafting, as well as gorgeous vintage jewelry. Her Julianna show is what dreams are made of 😍! Love dr Foxy both as a seller and a person 🥰. Gorgeous earrings from one of my favorite sellers on whatnot 🥰 Beautiful dress clip & necklace. Thank you I've had an interest since Junior high with all things olde English. This haul from you makes me so happy. Thank you so much. fantastic brooch definitely worth the wait I love it 😀 😍 ❤️ add it to my collection. Thank you so much for all my gorgeous jewelry!!! I love everything!! And always know I can get amazing deals here!! Hope to come back for more goodies! 😍🥰🐼🫶🏼 Stunning stones! Such a fun shop.