Bewertungen (6.882)I was a little bit disappointed in the box. As it was only half filled, but like the gentleman did say you get what you get so he didn't false advertise this is just my opinion would purchase again of him, but not for an amazon box Excellent Package! Great seller & thank you! Excellent Package! Great seller & thank you! Excellent Package! Great seller & thank you! Nothing worth having in box Mostly phone charger and a box full of broken bulbs not the best bundle IPhone accessory to bookmarks, cables, napkins and pencil cases. And more. Brilliant the biggest pile of rubbish I ever bought in my life never buy again empty boxes in a box Good Quality bug zapper, top buy thank you 😊 🙏 the packing was absolutely disgusting 3 out of 5 boxes was not taped properly and was undone as for the boxes they was not full 😑 😒 Great Seller, Full on Entertainment and excellent products. Arrived well pack and in a decent time as well. Everything as described. Recommended A little disappointing with the products in there, receiving between 8&9 of the same items and some really rubbish things (like a screw in leg for I have no idea what 🤣 and a random bit of plastic hose) but I know it's random etc so it is what it is. I think a bit more time and care on the product selection would make these a little better, i dont think i'd buy another. That said though, Excellent seller, top entertainment and on the gen top notch products. Very happy with the items I've received thank you Excellent seller! Thanks very much! Great bundle mix! Thanks very much!!!