Bewertungen (19)Thanks so much!!! Came very safely!
Ofc! Iโm so happy you loved it!๐ Awesome selection, great prices, will definitely buy again!Thank you a lot for you're positive review! Iโm so glad to hear that you'll be visiting again! Cant wait to see you๐! amazing prices and i loved the packaging sooo cuteee !!Thank you so much for the positive review!๐ Iโm so happy that you loved it and thank you for complimenting my packaging๐ฅน I spend forever on packaging and try and go all out so I really appreciate you complimenting on packaging!!!๐ Thank you so much once again and I hop youโll be visiting again soon!๐ Love my Sophia and Gameboy card!๐๐๐ข๐ข๐ข! โก
๐๐ก๐๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ก ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐๐ซ ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐๐๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐
๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ฏ๐๐ซ ๐-๐ฌ๐ญ๐๐ซ ๐ซ๐๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ฐ!! ๐ญโก ๐๐ญ ๐ฆ๐๐๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐โ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐๐ฆ๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐๐๐ซ๐๐ฌ! ๐
๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐๐ซ๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐โ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฅ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐๐ฆ๐๐ฆ๐๐๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ! โก ๐๐ก๐๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ก ๐๐ง๐ง! ๐ฉโก๐ช
๐๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐,
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ก ๐๐ง๐ง โก