Bewertungen (3.823)Appreciate you guys! My biggest hit One of the all time hall of famers Everything showed up perfectly, would definitely recommend!! Super fun vibes Thanks for including that Messi bobble head for my daughter Thanks Inty and Dur. Your stream is always fun to pop into and I am always happy with my purchases. I look forward to future shows. don't come around much but they always make me feel like a regular. great stuff guys thank you!! Always a good time in their breaks! Very nice people. Awesome givies and good packaging. My favourite islander!!! Thank you for the givvy, always love tuning into your Disney breaks and being apart of the dogs. Thank u for the card! It came in perfect condition and I couldn’t be more happy to add it to my personal collection thank u! 😇 You guys are awesome! I love your positivity! I especially appreciate that you thank everyone by name at the end of a stream. You are the only ones that do that. Thank you 😊. Great people, fun stream, and everything well packaged 🫶 Merci!! 🫶
Great stream as usual!
You guys are the best!!
Thank you very much!!!
🔥🙏🍀🐁🦆👸 Great people! Always has great shows and always fair! Always great rippin Disney on this channel. Quick shipping from the west coast to Ontario and packaged perfectly. Always a handwritten thank you note with the cards - that level of dedication and customer appreciation is hard to find. Got the wrong package. Messaged the buyers with no response or help to fix it Disney breaks are always a blast here. Fair deals and great cards as always. was expecting the RJ Barrett in a Gem... but got some random cards instead! bum one. very kind people and even sent me a few surprises cards. thank you If you aren't on Durrs stream, you're doing Whatnot wrong. Just opened up my package and it is top-tier, everything arrived mint. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it: Durr and Inty are goated. Always a safe bet, always a fun stream. Appreciate you! 🙏