Bewertungen (3.528)Super fun show and amazing cards! Great show! High quality cards with fast shipping and securely packaged! I will check out future shows! Very entertaining show and they had some great cards! All cards were packaged with care, which I appreciated Card came quick! And it came clean thanks ☺️ Yaz & Ash are the best in the biz and will always support them! Fast shipping, would purchase from seller again! If I could give 100 stars I would! Amazing packing! They came fast! Jason is hands down my favorite streamer at dynasty! 100000/10 Awesome addition to my collection 😃 Thanks for fast and safe shipping 😎 Appreciate you 😍 Fast shipping and well packaged. Cards came exactly as described and not damaged. Would definitely buy from this seller again. Just another shipment of great cards by a pair of legands! Great seller. Quick. shipping. Best WNBA stream in the app!