Bewertungen (142)Awesome Raid Train!! Great Seller! Highly Recommend! ♥️ Super Fast Shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing show! 🤩 I had such a great time and can’t wait to catch another one! 💕🛍️✨ I love your inventory!! Thank you for being so awesome! The sweetest & absolute kindest! Love watching the shows and getting some eye candy everyone watch out for those Easter eggs she always has some good ones to find👀💓 E_monies!!!!! love watching this girls shows. She's always enthusiastic and loves what she does. 😊 10/10 would recommend. thank you so much for the givy! My first item with her and it was amazing ! She included little gifts which I thought was so cute 🥰 I got a new orange Gucci shoulder bag from her which turned out just as she described. Smells new feels new and looks new . Lucky me I got a new purse for a great deal ! Purchased a "Road to 1K" listing and won a banger buyers giveaway. 🤯 Packed well and shipped fast. Thank you so much! Honest seller who’s very responsive to customer’s happiness and satisfaction! Great seller! Thank you 🙏 Thank you for my Givvy’s 😍😍😍 Beautiful Fendi cardholder! Happy with my purchase! Tysm✨ Thank you for my Twilly givy! Very pretty! 😊 Loooove the bag accessories! Perfect for my red bag ♥️🥰 And thank you so much for the discount coupon! I appr I really enjoy your shows and I wanted you to keep the Starbucks but u sent it anyway. I will gift this to a random person to be able to bless someone. Keep up the amazing work and big things are in your future. Have a blessed Fall . Beautiful bag! Thank you so much! 🫶❤️